
As I entered a new era of my life after my 27 years of study life, I start thinking of what I want to be in the future. I think it's also too early to think about it because our life my change because of the environment as well. At least I should have my own ideal future and try to get ever it.
I suddenly have an idea to write down an "action plan", and I call it the map of me. This action plan is based on the snapshot of my current interest and might change in the future. Yeah we should grow and change as our environment also changes.
I want to be a well-balanced person.
Yes, I want to be a well balanced person. Balance in the terms of, work and social life, physical and mentally.... etc.
1. Work
1.1 Engineering side
- Computer related
・System design:
・Database: some knowledge is needed in designing computer system
・ Programming: C#, ASP.net, Java
Target: MCP for .Net
・ Networking
Target: CCNA
・ Security
- Non-computer related (other science)
1.2 Non-engineering
- Business
・Business manner: business email, business meeting, including how to refuse nomikai politely
・business mind: read newspaper, 株, 簿記 etc
・ Managing time and people:
- Communication
Communication in english and japanese, including business presentation.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿